Potpourri for $1000, Alex

1. New Link: Butterfly Temptress . . . I haven't had a lot of time to read this blog yet, but she's linked to Me -- so how bad can it be?

2.
2. Nice tattoo.

3. This week coming up is a really wonderful work week -- three days in length, with no one who's there particularly interested in doing much of anything productive. A little slice of Western Europe right here in the USA.

4. I had a chat with a very talented "sex blogger" last night. She is feeling burnt out a bit on the whole "sex blogging" thing, and wants to turn her talents to something she feels will be more substantial and fresher. I say go ahead and do it! It's going to be great.

5. Thanksgiving approaches, and as corny as it is, perhaps, it is a really good time to express My thanks.
a. To My girls, for their continual love and devotion and for their unwavering committment to a way that I know is not always easy.
b. To everyone who reads this blog, and to those who take the time to comment. I appreciate every view, every comment. Thanks for being out there, and for coming here. And please, if you read but don't comment, feel free to de-lurk some time . . . it's good for the soul.
c. To the bloggers out there, writing insightful, funny, sexy, crazy things. You inspire Me, and doubtless others, in ways you can never know.
d. To My friends and family, here and offline. Thanks for being you.
e. To a presence I can't name, and certainly can't begin to fathom, for giving Me the gift of being able to pursue the ultimate freedom, for having that tiny tiny chance.

6. There really is a new Lenora X story in the works, honest!

7. Everyone have a great weekend and a happy and fulfilling Thanksigiving. Big kisses and hugs to all the usual suspects.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please accept my sincere apologies for not having commented for so long. Life does intervene all too often, but playing catch up can be fun. Ilook forward to the next installment of Leonora X....

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend :)

Anonymous said...

On this day of thanks, my deepest gratitude goes to You Mistress. You are the most amazing Mistress a girl could hope for and it's a pleasure and honor to be Yours. Thank You for all You are and do. i love You so incredibly much, Mistress.

Your devoted slave,
tasha{L}

Anonymous said...

I just noticed this link! I am so sorry. Thank you for mentioning my site. Oh...I promise to comment more, really.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress

Lenora said...

Thanks for linking to Me, temptress. I'd have linked to you sooner had I known of your link to Me. I try to be diligent about that.