Tagged!

nina tagged Me . . . the meme in in question is to reveal "six weird things about Me."

Well . . . hmmm. Weird is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose, but here goes.

1. I am deathly afraid of horses. I have no idea why, or how, but I always have been. I can't recall any bad experience.

2. I hate mustard. About to the point of physical revulsion.

3. The stupider something is, the funnier I think it is. Jay and Silent Bob may be the funiest film ever made. Or maybe Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

4. In college I was that person who lobbied for anchovies on the pizza.

5. I have never ever tattled on another person. Even as a child.

6. While I do not believe in reincarnation, I do believe that I'd have been much better off having lived in the 1940s.


OK . . . I'm supposed to tag SIX people? . . . well, in keeping with My inability to follow rules not of My own creation, I tag two people . . . this girl and taylor . . .

3 comments:

nina said...

Lenora,

Oh this is so cool! Thank you for doing it too! This is such an interesting list, and you know for some reason I can see you in the 40's too. That aesthetic I think would fit you like a leather glove. Would you wear a hat?

Thank you again, yours was one of the lists I was most eager to read!

xoxo,
nina

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lenora.. I posted my response today.

Oh, and I too, can soooo see you in the 40s! Very hawt. ;)

- Taylor
http://antisojo.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Had you lived in this country during the 1940, there would have been some advantages. There was a war but there were some benefits which were not understood at the time, perhaps. Diet was balanced so kids rarely became overweight. Universal medical care, free to all, was introduced in 1946/7. If you are born into austerity, then you knew nothing else. Money was tight; drugs almost unknown. That generation was really quite fortunate.
Englishman