YouTube Tuesday: The Perfect Pop Song (Power Pop Division)

After much thought and highly scientific analysis, I'm eager the winner for The Perfect Pop Song, Power Pop Division.

The winner is "Did It In A Minute" by Hall and Oates. I could have picked "Private Eyes" or "Kiss On My List" or any number of other H&O masterpieces, but "Did It In A Minute" for Me, is the best of the lot.

[Note: You'll notice that this video doesn't come from youtube. "YouTube Tuesday" I hereby declare "Web Video Tuesday." I'll still call it YouTube Tuesday because it has a better ring to it.

"Well I still can't say I know
When a love is real or touch and go
And if two can be one
Who is the one two becomes oh oh
Am I quick enough to see
When I'm ready and it's right for me
I say, I say, I say, I say that I want it
(I think so anyway)
Everybody always laughs at love
But what they want is to be proven wrong
Then you came along

Oh you did it
You did it, you did it, you did it
You did it in a minute
I know you did it
You did it, you did it, you did it
You did it in a minute"


No comments: