Reasons To Be Thankful

In no particular order . . .

1. I am thankful that I live where I live. For all its faults and missteps and often hideous policies, the United States still offers the most freedom and opportunity for the most people.

2. I am thankful to live when I live. I've been blessed to live in an age where technology accelerates seemingly on a daily basis, and it's truly exciting to see what will come next.

3. I am thankful to have what I have. Like everyone, I fantasize about winning the Powerball, but when I start to think that what I have isn't enough, I realize how different it all could be.

4. I am thankful for the opportunity that this blog and the Internet medium provides for Me to put My thoughts and feelings and creative endeavors out there. The value of being able to do this simple thing, so easy to take for granted, can't be underestimated.

5. I am thankful for being alive, for the chance, however small it might be, to touch My entire potential and to become something more.

6. I am thankful beyond words for the love, devotion, and submission of iris, storm, and tasha. That they are who they are, they they've become who they've become, is a constant source of humbling amazement for Me. I love them more than I know how to express, more than I can fathom. And I thank them from the bottom of My heart for all that they are and do.

I wish everyone a very happy and joyful Holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Lenora,
Thank you for sharing.

admiration,
-TFP