Tagged: The Six-Word Memoir

saratoga tagged Me to participate in the six-word memoir meme, after he was tagged by nina.

The rules are as follows:


-Write your own six word memoir

-Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

-Link to the person that tagged you in your post

-Tag five more blogs with links

-And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play



What I consider My life to is a struggle to know and embrace reality, both the real but not all-encompassing "real world" we are presented with every day, and the other nature of the world, those parts of the world that are withheld from us by almost insurmountable perceptual barriers.


To be in a position to someday break those barriers requires a lifelong commitment to reclaiming one's true self from the myriad of foreign energies that have been layered upon us over the years, the process so subtle and continuous as to go unnoticed.


Getting free of all that is an equally long and slow process.


So My six-word memoir, My commitment, My life is:


Freeing Myself in continuous tiny increments.


Five is a lot of commenting I have to do . . . I'll keep it to three:

2 comments:

nina said...

Lenora,

I was really excited to see what you'd come up with when I saw that saratoga had tagged you.

"Freeing Myself in continuous tiny increments."

How excruciatingly beautiful and insightful.



nina

saratoga said...

Lenora-

Thanks for playing. It would seem that your memoir describes some part of you that I've come to know quite accurately.

-saratoga