Housekeeping, Etc.

Now that the lonnnnnnng Lenora X story is finally done, I can get to some updates I've been meaning to do.

1. I removed the dead links. And along those lines, I get an error when I try to access Katja Minx's blog, sadomasokitten. Does anyone know if that blog has poofed, or is that just a temporary error?

2. A few blogs seem to have ceased, and others announced that they ceased. Those blogs I moved into a new section, called "Emeritus." The difference between putting blogs in this section and removing them completely is that the Emeritus blogs left their content up.

3. I'm behind on My blog reading, way behind. And further behind on exploring new links so that I can grow My link list as I threatened promised to do a couple weeks ago. I know everyone's anxious -- TEPB is all about finding masses of high-quality links and shamelessly whoring sharing them with My readers.

4. Still smoke-free! And I haven't killed any one, caused Myself grievous bodily harm, or committed any willful acts of property damage. Thanks to My girls for their support during this time . . . it's meant the world to Me.

5. Have a great weekend. KAHTATUS.

3 comments:

Miss Carolyn said...

Sounds like You're keeping busy. I'm glad You're still smoke free : )

Lady Janon said...

Much support and congrats for the quitting!!!

It's harder then heroin to quit, chemically and emotionally, so every day is a success and I have a great admiration for those who do it.

Lenora said...

Thank you Fran, Janon . . .

Funny thing is, no matter how busy you keep, there's always time for nicotine cravings. But so far so good. The only lingering effect now aside from occaisional crankiness is the disruption of My sleeping pattern. But that will work itself out.