Update

1. I finally got around to going through the link list and removing the dead entries.

So the link list to-do list now looks like this:

Check link list for dead links
Remove dead links
Subscribe to feeds from linked blogs
Catch up on linked blogs
Look for new links
Leave comments/Link-whore

2. As you may have seen, I posted the first part of a new Lenora X story last week. More soon.

3. My health issue continues to remain manageable/good, so that's a huge plus.

4. The thought occurred to Me yesterday that it's seven months since I last smoked. I don't necessarily feel tremendously better physically as a result but it does feel very good to have accomplished quitting.

5. Some significant events coming up in Lenora-land soon: tasha's birthday and iris' third anniversary. As always, iris, storm, and tasha are My inspiration, My pride, and My joy. I love them so much.

6. I hope everyone is well and happy. KAHTATUS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lenora,

On a completely non-kinky note:
Smoking is such a health threat; i'm _so_ happy You have successfully quit. Congratulations on a very important step. i hope months turn into years and You'll always be smoke free!