YouTube Tuesday: 80s Rule, Part 4

I was sitting here, drawing a total blank for YouTube Tuesday, when it came to Me: "Dancing in the Sheets" by Shalamar.

This one's got it all . . . disco Zorro, a swashbuckling guitarist, headbands that defy description, a little robot dancing, and 80s wonderfulness by the truckload. Plus it ended up on the Footlose soundtrack -- I mean, is there any higher 80s honor?

It seems like yesterday I would listen to this song and 1) wish that I were old enough to go to cool nightclubs, and 2) probably thought that stuff like that actually happened in said cool nightclubs.

"grab your coat and wave goodbye to your friends
i wanna take you where the night never ends
i feel the need to sweep you off of your feet
you and me we should be dancing in the sheets"



1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris