submissive vs. Dominant Blogs, Part 2

If I'm right, and there are a lot more blogs by submissives than by Dominants, and more than the generally accepted proportion of submissives to Dominants out there, the question is simply "why should that be so?"

I don't find any of the possibilities I suggested in part 1 very compelling, nor do I find any of the commenter's arguments highly persuasive. With the semi-exception that I do agree with the idea that women are more likely to write about their emotions and experiences than men are, and in my experience there are a lot more submissive women than submissive men (at least those admitting to it).
So then, why more blogs by subs than by Dom/mes?

I think it's pretty simple: submission is inherently more interesting to write about.

Why do I say that?

That's Part 3.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's another reason I think, and I dont know how relevant this is...given that i'm not currently dom or top to anyone...but...guilt maybe?

I think it's easier to admit to wanting someone to control you and hurt you than it is to wanting to do it to someone else. I think there's sometimes the issue of 'is it 'right' to hurt the person you love' and maybe for some that is hard to reconcile in a recorded format.

Of the dominant ladies' blogs i've read there seems to be an element of that, an element of angst whether they're doing the right thing to make their partner happy.

Might be off the mark ...just an idea though. TG x

TFP said...

*Looks for a new post.....

TFP said...

*Glances in...to see

GetKat said...

Why havent you posted anythinh lately?

Unknown said...

I don't agree that subs are more interesting. I find it very interesting to read about a real dommes thoughts and experiences. I think there are more subbie blogs because subs are more prone to think and talk too much and act too little. Many dommes are too busy doing than philosophizing.