Quick Hits


This and that . . .

--New Link: A Spanking Good Time . . . thanks for the link, Tiggr.

--Everything's really good . . . the girls are great, work is well, work, but it could always be a lot worse.

--Tiggr: I have a number of thoughts about the question you posed but don't necessarily want to share them with the world. Click on the profile link and e-mail Me, and I'll reply by e-mail.

--The chat room currently is experiencing one of those periods of lower popularity. Which is really good, in one way, since it allows Me to focus better on the girls and other things. These things come and go; we ride them out and find what there is to enjoy in each phase.

--This girl: Was sooooooooo sad to read what I read. I wish you all the best . . . hang in there and don't hestiate to e-mail/IM Me if you want to talk . . . hugs . . .

--I am really very impressed with people, in general. About three(?) months ago I put that link up that shows My Yahoo IM status, and in all that time I've not recieved one inappropriate contact. Obviously I have a pretty high-class readership . . . (in truth I never doubted it).

--I can't speak for all of you out there, but I always play the piano in lingerie and boots.

--Taylor: Thanks for adding Me . . . your blog brightens My day.

OK, that's it. Have a great weekend. More incisive analysis, thought-provoking humor, detective fiction, and general obscurity soon. Kisses and hugs to all the usual suspects . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for reading my blog. And you have no idea how much that mention just made my day! Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Lenora,

I'll email you just as soon as your profile page loads in my browser... thanks for taking the time. Looking forward to any insights you may offer... and have a few new ones of my own to share, too!!

I really enjoy your candor and approach to your blog!!

Hugs, big ones,
Tiggr

Anonymous said...

The photo suggests a new option for Diana Krall should her career begin to flag.