YouTube Tuesday: Another Dumb Blonde

Staying in the pop vein since there was such an overwhelming response to OK Go last week (ZERO comments! OMG can you believe it??? Keep 'em coming!).

Tonight's clip is "Another Dumb Blonde" by Hoku, from the forgettable Disney film Snow Day. (Hoku is the daughter of the late Don Ho.)

"Another Dumb Blonde" is a perfectly-constructed piece of pop, really. And Hoku's sincerity totally sells the song. I expected Hoku to have a big career, but the movie bombed and at the time Britney and Christina were skanking their way to the top and Hoku came off as way too innocent.

Great song, great performance, fun video. I'm not sure how the Zen perfection of zero comments can be topped, but give it a shot.

4 comments:

saratoga said...

Perhaps with a comment, or comments, now that this will constitute one, that is so noxious, you remove it. Thus generating a sort of -1 comment score?

CZ said...

Goodness, this is a bit unlike you... I will say I didn't comment the last video because I absolutely *loathe* that video. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me for some unknown reason. AND I think you posted it once before ;)

I am still here, still reading (and still looking for you on IM at random hours lol).

*hugs*

CZ said...

ok, and now that I've *watched* the video.... dang she's cute ;)

the cherub said...

Well i did not watch the ok Video because it did not strike me a somthing i would like. However the Bikini Picture you put up was hot and so it this girl it's too bad her career tanked with the movie good and cute girls can compete with the shakiras of this world.

cherub