Happy Valentine's Day


I've written before, more than once, about how love can complicate D/s, and how the Dom/me has to be careful of all these things and bla bla bla . . .

Sometimes, a day like today, especially, it's good to forget all the intellectualizing and the theories and to stop and remember why any of it matters in the first place.

Not only to remember that, but to express it.

iris, storm, tasha: I love you. More than I know how to express or really to even understand. Today and every day I'm amazed and grateful beyond words that you are Mine.

Thank you for being you, girls. There is no better way I can say it.

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank You Mistress, i love You more than i could ever express. i love being Yours... my heart, mind, body and soul belongs to You. Happy Valentine's Day, Mistress

tasha{L}