YouTube Tuesday: Something Else Again

I have a subversive streak -- I take great pleasure in a commercial product put to unintended uses for the sake of art, or for juvenile fun, or for both. Such perversion of concept, when successful, I find highly entertaining and even strangely uplifting.

Tonight's video clip is a great example -- the music is Sal N' Pepa's classic "Push It," and the video features characters from the The Sims 2 dancing along and generally acting strangely. [You might recognize the song from its appearance in the Amp Energy Drink ad in this year's Super Bowl.]

The director pulled off some very nice choreography and the result is funny, and cool.

(No Sims were harmed in the creation of this video.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments!
I am very glad you enjoyed my bout of silliness.