More Things

A few more items.

1. I'm going to make a real effort to not let the baseball blog fall by the wayside this season. So far so good but it's not even April yet. Time will tell.

2. A friend in this arena lost his mother recently, rather suddenly. My thoughts and wishes for what peace can be found in this event to be found as painlessly as possible go out to him.

3. I want to thank everyone who commented recently and reminded that they are still out there. I shouldn't ever forget/doubt that, but, well, stuff happens. Even to Me!

4. I did mean what I said about leaving more comments. As soon as I'm able to find some time to read some posts.

5. My best wishes to everyone . . . soon it will be spring in spirit as well as in fact, and that's pretty wonderful. KAHTATUS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lenora,

I just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I've sampled a bit of your writing, and I love what I've read so far. Honestly, I only wish I had more time to read it all, but I'll try. I was lucky enough to have guessed you were the author of Tiggr's last Fantasy Friday!

By the way, in case you haven't seen it, my interview with Tiggr is posted. Mmmm, if you like male slaves ....