Sigourney Weaver?


Piper recently wrote about a funny thing that happened during sex. Piper had coaxed her partner into talking about a fantasy of his, and it involved Piper and another woman. Piper of course just has to ask who that other woman might be and gets the pull-up-short answer:

Sigourney Weaver.

My reaction was an audible "What the ----?" followed by a good laugh. I'm not sure why I laughed, but I do agree with Piper's assessment:
"No offense to Ms. Weaver. I actually think she is quite attractive. She has a unique look and is not the classic Hollywood bombshell. It's just that I could have guessed 100 actresses and she wouldn't have been a blip on my radar."

And there is just something really funny about her name being the answer to that question. I don't know what it is . . . but . . .

Look at the bright side. He didn't say someone really old, someone really young, or someone who's dead. He didn't mention anyone related to him, currently serving time for a violent crime, or related to you. He didn't say your best friend, an ex-, or your worst enemy (not that you'd actually have any enemies).

So in the grand scheme of things "Sigourney Weaver" is actually a pretty good answer.

But in general, Piper, the trial lawyers' dictum applies well here:Don't ask any question you don't already know the answer to.

Happy weekend, everyone. KAHTATUS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigourney is sexy, an excellent actress, versatile, and also very fantasy worthy.....


-TFP