The Prospect of Housecleaning


When I decided to pay attention to the blog again, I wasn't thinking about one unpleasant chore.

I refer to the link list over there to your right. It's been close to a year since I've really looked at it. I must have loads of dozens of dead or stale links.


I see that saratoga is going strong. The thoughtful and considerate swan commented on yesterday's post, so she's around, obviously . . . I look forward to going over there and catching up. What's become of nina? Geisha, if you're out there, send Me a message on yahoo.

I am going to go through the link list . . . doing so is not only good blog management and good manners, but going through it after a long hiatus isn't unlike dumping out a shoebox full of snapshots on the floor and touching on the memories and emotions, recalling what inspired Me in the first place to add that link.


Time to start the cleanup . . . I'm dressed for it!

2 comments:

Tom Allen said...

Wow, and I was doing some housekeeping and was trying to decide if I should delete this link from my Google Reader.

Glad to see that you're still around.

Lenora said...

Thanks . . . amazingly enough when I went through the list, I only found a couple dead links and a few that have gone "Emeritus" . . . much better than I thought it would be.

Hope all is well with you.