It's a Wonderful Life



Wow, almost a week since I last posted.

Nothing's wrong, per se . . . My wrist is still bothering Me a bit so I've been trying to eliminate some of the "extra" typing. In addition to that there haven't been a wealth of topics that I've felt strongly enough about to post on.

So it's a good time to talk about life stuff.

Which, I'd sad to say, is singularly unexciting. I do get envious at times, reading some blogs: "Wow, what a night! The plane from Monaco landed, and I went directly to the play party at Chez Flogger, then to the after-play play party at M's dungeon, and rolled in around 4AM barely remembering my own name. Woke up at noon still surrounded by 12 horny subs so started all over again . . . "

I don't even care if a lot of it's made-up. It's fun to read about!

Alas, that's not My life. . . . Mine is more like: "Sat in traffic for 40 minutes on the way home from work. Was too tired to think about cooking so stopped at KFC to grab some dinner. I think My left rear tire pressure is a little low. The person in line in front of Me smelled faintly of diesel fuel."

And so it goes. Work is good, if pretty hectic these days. The girls are wonderful, as always; My only issue there is that I never feel I have enough time to spend with them, collectively, and especially individually. As often happens in the Northeast, we seem to have gone from proto-spring directly into summer -- it's hot here. But I'm not complaining; when it was February I couldn't wait for May.

Hope everyone's doing well and at peace with things, both the good and the not-so-good. Everything, (like not having much of import to blog about) happens for a reason.

More soon. Kisses and hugs to all the usual suspects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tries not to be too obvious in her effort to be suspect* ;)

Seriously, glad to see you post again and that you're doing ok. Real life, "normal" life is the stuff that I love hearing about, because it's what I can identify with.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»