Tipping the scales a bit.


The blog's been a little "out of balance" lately, in the sense that I strive for a mix of the "theoretical" and various and sundry stuff about day to day life, what I'm going through, etc. Lately the scales have been tipped way towards the theoretical, mainly because once I got going on the "Fully Exploring the Known" series it was hard to break that train of thought, as the topic for Me is consuming in a way that's difficult to describe.

Anyway, swinging the scales back a little bit the other way:

I've been good, generally. Had a longish bout of sickness (a cold that seemed to hang on forever), but that's passed now and things are back to normal, health-wise. Work is crazy and demanding but vaguely fulfilling. (Quitting time on Friday is still the best part of the week, however.)

The girls are wonderful. One thing I've neglected to write here lately is how incredibly well they serve and please Me, and how lucky, how blessed I feel that they are in My life.

The room is more popular than ever, with all the good and bad that that entails. More people means more nonsense, more drama, but overall the room's popularity is a reflection of the fact that we have a very good core group of people, and that people who visit are going to find a fun, friendly, helpful place, where D/s is more than kinky sex.

I hope all are well and happy. Oh, and it's this girl's birthday! Drop by and wish her a happy one.

5 comments:

tasha{L} said...

Mistress.. we're the lucky ones.. to be owned by You!

i have thoroughly enjoyed Your series on the known. Every time You talk about these things i understand them a little more... thank You, Mistress... for sharing Your wisdom with us.

SoulSlave said...

I seem to lean towards the theoretical/philosophical too on my blog. I understand.
That's a great photo, and you have an awesome blog.

this girl said...

Thank You, Lenora, for the well wishes! i am humbled by Your kindness.

i am glad You are doing well and as always, enjoy Your blog (and shoe pictures::grin::).

Thank You again,
t.g.

Josh said...

glad You're feeling better Miss

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.