Look What I Found Under the Seat Cushions!


I recently changed from the regular version of sitemeter to the javascript version. What I discovered, among other things, is a few sites that link to Mine that I didn't know about. Since I'm of the conviction that one good link deserves another, I've added them to My link list (over there ----> on the sidebar).

If you are linked to Me, and I'm not linked to you, let Me know via a comment or an e-mail and I'll return the favor (commercial sites excepted). I try to pick up all the links from sitemeter hits but I might have missed some, or no one's come here yet from your link to Me. Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lenora... you are still linked to my old blog, which is no longer in existence. I appreciate the link very much, and do have your blog linked.. but could you please, please please update the link to mine? Thank you, dear Lady :)

Lenora said...

taylor: So sorry, I thought I had fixed that. It's fixed now.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»