New Link

sub french joins the pantheon of links. I found out that she was linked to Me via sitemeter. Again, if anyone out there is linked to Me and you're not listed over there (--->) please let Me know and you too can enjoy the luxuriously decadent feeling of being linked to from The #Enchanted Palms Blog.

Also, I got a mention on something called The BDSM Library, which, from what I can tell is a BDSM message board. I do plan to explore it further and I'll let you know if I find much of value there.


In other news, life goes on. Work is work -- it sucks in more or less equal measure to the times it feels rewarding (talking to other people I guess I should be grateful for that ratio). storm and iris are wonderful and beautiful and sexy as ever, and every day I marvel at their submission, their devotion, their ability to make Me laugh, to make Me feel better, and to make Me feel lucky and blessed every day to have them. I love them so much.

More soon . . .

4 comments:

french said...

Awww... thank You :)

Anonymous said...

hi, I'm a friendly lurker!
The BDSM Library message board link was from me, there was a thread about blogs, someone asked for Domme blogs and I mentioned yours, as it's always a good read.
just thought I'd let you know where that link came from.

And it's a pretty good board, lots of friendly intelligent people and good discussions

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.