A New Thing

I enjoy the way that certain ideas have proliferated in blogville. Half-Naked Tuesday, for example, seems very popular in the sex-related blogging arena.

Well, posting half or partially naked photos of Myself on here is not My idea of a good time, but I am feeling left out. So My idea is . . .

Youtube Tuesday. Every Tuesday, I'll pick a videio on youtube that I enjoy and would like to share here, and I'll embed it. It won't necessarily be sex or D/s-related -- just something that I think is cool/funny/insightful whatever.

If other bloggers think youtube Tuesday is a good idea, by all means, pick up the habit.

For the inaugural entry -- a very cute, very well done live-action remake of the opening sequence of The Simpsons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the Youtube idea and love your blog!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the Youtube idea and love your blog!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.