Struggle

freya recently wrote:

"On my side, wrists bound to ankles in front, I'm bent and he's behind me. Fucking into me with feral intensity. This angle is deep. I can't move and struggling is futile.

Yet I pull against my bonds anway, held fast. Not because I want free but because it's in my nature.

I have gooseflesh even now as I think about the feeling."


This post struck Me, even though I know that freya is not submissive outside the bedroom. It got Me to thinking about the concept, "yet I pull against my bonds anway, held fast. Not because I want free but because it's in my nature."

Many submissives have similar feelings -- the struggle against the force that seeks to be overwhelming, that needs to be overwhelming, is for many a large part of the thrill, the attraction. They want (need) to struggle, yet seek to ultimately "fail" in that struggle.

This hits on a very deep thing for Me. Because what I seek, is ultimately the end of struggling.
My power, My authority, seek to be total, final. I need them to be. For Me, there is no eroticism in the struggle. The question, as I see it, has been decided. For the other to struggle against empirical truth is debiliating for her and frustrating for Me.

But there is a deeper point here as well. It is only when the struggle ceases that the real learning can begin. The lessons I seek to impart can't be heard and absorbed over the noise of lingering struggle.

It's a difficult, narrow way to proceed. And there are hazards. I am blessed in that My girls embrace and udnerstand all this . . . and their embracing of it allows Me to not only dominate the way I must, but also to love them -- completely, unreservedly. The way I have to. There are no questions on either side of that equation.

4 comments:

saratoga said...

I have never understood the 'struggle' aspect, either. As a consensual submissive, I strive to please my Mistress, and wish to be trained to Her specifications.

I would expect that any significant, dramatic, 'struggling,' would be met with warnings, and, eventually, dismissal.

I'm not criticizing Freya's actions, as I don't know Her and cannot relate to Her dynamic with Her partner.

But, for me, and my Partner, I believe struggle would be met with dismay and displeasure.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

I'm in the same camp as Saratoga on that one. Though I do like the idea of bondage, but I eagerly submit to any treatment at my Mistress's hands and take pride in being able to withstand even her canings and voluntarily stay for more.

For me, it's about surrender, not struggle. Vanilla life is a series of pointless struggles. Life in my Mistress's hands is peaceful.

this girl said...

Struggle to me isn't about the physical but the mental, the emotional. Sometimes i struggle because i want the reassurance that the bonds (my Sir's law/command/will/love) will not go but will hold as tight as the leather around my upper arms, or the chain around my neck.

Yet on one hand that (needing reassurance) seems childish, doesn't it? it is something i try to come to understand...

Anonymous said...

Surely this girl is missing a point here? Do not all subs need reassurance, given constantly?
Englishman