Holiday Monday

So much better today. Thankfully those angry moods never last with Me.

A good crowd in the room on this non-work day (for most). I like the daytimes. Normally there is no one around . . . (including Me, lately . . . My working at home is quickly mutating into working at the office, ugh). But on those rare occaisions when people are around on a weekday, they seem more animated, more active.

Which is a good thing. There are a lot of times where I feel as though all the pressure is on Me, to make the room go. I accept that pressure, in general . . . . it is My room after all. But at times it seems as though I have a roomful of people waiting for something to happen . . . waiting for Me to make it happen. And that wears on Me at times.

Plus . . . and this is the part that really mystifies Me: it's a chat room. So . . . say something! It's meant to be largely a scening room . . . so do something! I have never understood the concept of "lurking" in a chat room. I do understand being quiet at first, getting to know the "lay of the land," as it were, but after a while it's important to actually ineteract. How can we add someone to the #EP family if they're never involved in what's going on?

It's like some of the classes you had in high school . . . participation in class is a big percentage of your grade! The benefit in this case is that everyone who shows a pulse basically gets an "A" if s/he's not completely clueless.

No comments: