Thoughts on multi (The Female Submissive, Part 1.5)

Having more than one slave presents its own special set of challenges.

I've been told, but wouldn't know, that owning more than one girl is a lot more challenging than owing more than one boy (wouldn't know becasue I have no experience of owning multiple male slaves).

A Dom once said to Me . . . "when a Woman owns multiple girls, it's like a slumber party. When a Man does, it's a catfight waiting to happen."

OK, I konw that's a loaded statement, since it implies that girls get more jealous and all that. But, politically dicey as it might be to some . . . it's pretty much true, from what I've observed. With My girls and I, it really IS like a slumber party a lot of the time. (A slumber party with a Head Bitch in charge, of course.) And I've seen, more than once . . . multiple girls belonging to the same Master seemingly finding ways to be unhappy, looking for things to get pissed off at their sisters about. I guess I could attribtue that to the old-school explanation that each girl secretly really wants the Guy all for herself (and doubtless sometimes that is the main reason), but I'm guessing there's more going on there.

A LOT more, most likely. But here's a few things I've learned . . . some, the hard way, some, I just figured out, and some I just knew, being the same gender.

1. The girls in question have to be basically nice, good people. Dominants overlook this fact when they collar multiple slaves. You are expecting two (or more) people . . . to be incredibly intimately involved with each other, in emotional terms. If one or more of those people is jealous, spiteful, obnoxious, catty, maniuplative, etc., by nature, it's NOT going to work, regardles of how good a Dominant You are.

2. Even good people don't always get along with each other. The responsible Dominant will judge the personalities involved and consider the potenital mix before proceeding. As with most things, act in haste, repent at leisure.

3. A girl needs to feel "special." she can intelluctually accept the premise that her Master/Mistress is a dynamic Person, with needs and wants not capable of being totally met by just one submissive. (If she can't, she is not going to ever be successful in a multi situation.) But emotionally, she needs to feel, fairly often, that her unqiue blend of beauty, sexuality, emotional support, smarts, etc., is valued.

This is a long-winded way of saying that each girl badly needs her "alone" time with her Master/Mistress in a multi situation. And that, goes back to the "time" thing that I wrote about in yesterday's entry. The biggest mistake I've seen, and I've seen it over and over, is a Dominant collaring a second slave when S/He barely had enough time for one. It always, always, ends badly.

4. What's Your motive? Personally, I love My three girls. I love them, each individually. I am in love with each of them. They each respond to something unqiue in Me, they each fill a part of Me I want/need filled. Individually, and as a group, they complete Me.

This is rare, obviously, I have no illusions about it. And not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky, how blessed, I am.

The point is, don't go multi lightly. Don't collar a second slave to train the first one, don't collar a second slave out of unchecked Ego, don't act on impulse or momentary desire. It should be the result of a long, thought-out, careful process. What You are asking from one You collar is nothing short of everything. Take that into account.

5. The potential joys, if One is smart, and careful, and humble, and lucky, in the end, are indescribable, for all concerned. The dangers and complications are equally intense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once more, thank you for your comments and wisdom. You illuminate more pitfalls than this Englishman envisaged. All potential problems are multiplied when one is attempting long distance control and involvement; made worse when a potential second 's' is involved. Obliged to you for helping the thought process.
Englishman