Winding Down . . . and Gearing Up




Finally, a very long work week is over. The client's happy (as happy as clients get), My bosses seem to love Me, and I have that feeling of satisfaction that I don't get nearly often enough from any form of "work."

It's fleeting of course. By Sunday night any feeling of satisfaction will have been replaced with the feeling of vague dread of the thought of Monday. That's life, and I'll leave Sunday night thoughts for Sunday night. Because . . .

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

The work week's over, I'm happy and in a good mood, and I can't wait to see storm tonight (sorceress and iris are out for the evening . . . . I don't expect them tonight -- I'm going to miss them terribly). I'm hoping for a decent crowd in the room, some laughs and, hopefully, a scene or two or three that brings Me into that wonderful state of being, when it's just right, that some have called "Topspace."

Topspace is a thing I could write a long entry about and still end up far from conveying anything important about. Because, like subspace, it truly is "wordless." The feelings I feel in that place I find basically impossible to describe adequately, and, in case you didn't notice, I don't usually have a problem finding something to say. I'll leave My futile attempts at describing Topspace for another time . . . tonight I'd rather just feel it.

I'm wound down and geared up. Bring on the subs!

3 comments:

Wayne C. Rogers said...

Ms. Lenora,
I just discovered your wonderful blog from Mistress Jen's Woman On Top. Is it okay for a submissive male to say how much he enjoyed reading your postings? I love the picture of the submissive female bent over the fence with her wrists tied to her ankles, and her Mistress whipping the daylights out of her. Of course, I see a submissive male bent over the fence with his Mistress whipping the tar out of him :-)) A great blog!!! I look forward to reading more of your postings in the future. I also agree that two weeks is too long to go without a posting being put on a blog, though I'm guilty of that myself. Anyway, thank Goddess that more and more Dominant women are now starting to write their own blogs!

Lenora said...

wayne . . . thanks for your comment. That picture was drawn by John Willie, whose work you should check out . . . it's all F/f, but wonderfully done.

And yes, it's great that you found the blog and enjoy it. I welcome all comments (so far, at least, lol). I don't play with boys, so I tend to write about F/f type issues,m but hopefully I touch on a lot of universal themes in D/s.

Anonymous said...

It has been stated that women better understand women than do men. Given this to be true, is there a chance that you will divulge your views on how best to keep female slaves? Others might learn.
Englishman.