Tagged!

rivka tagged me. Getting tagged is some sort of ackonowledgement that one's blog has "arrived." (Why? Because I say so. LOL)

The tag is to write one more D/s and/or erotic haiku. So, into the haiku shanty we go.

1.
My eyes sweep over
your kneeling form. something in
you cracks, and falls. Mine.

2.
The spring tightens. Need
spurts, hemmorages from you
as you crave release.

3.
Smell of leather fills
slave belly, lips touch My boot;
lone impulse: worship.



(This last one is especially for My girls; it will mean nothing to anyone but them.)

4.
My Sister hisses
and bites; lines trace the path to
Her, the Cobra, Me.


Thank you, rivka . . . that was fun. Now I get to tag some people, hm? Let's see . . . I tag freya and this girl.

3 comments:

rivka said...

Loved them! LOL, glad your blog has "arrived." =)

saratoga said...

Whip hangs from Her waist
Worshipful feelings cascade
Gloved hand slaps my face

this girl said...

Thank You, Lenora - i've never done a Haiku before and so...new adventure! i hope to post it tomorrow. - Thank You for tagging me!

this girl