Idle Workday Thoughts

Channel Stats Updated. The channel stats page has been updated. Thanks as always to sorceress, whose tireless work keeps the stats and the home page in shape. Check out her work.

Thursday. When today's done, 80% of the work week is over. Mathematically at least. Psychologically, it's more than 80%, because Fridays almost don't count. Even a difficult work Friday is still Friday.

Groundhog Day. Punxatawney Phil saw this shadow. Well, I'll galdly settle for six more weeks of non-winter type weather like today. As gophers go, however, I prefer the little guy from Caddyshack. He's damn cute.

Mary Jane Watson is Hot. Forget Spider-Man. I'll take his girlfriend. Preferably bound and kneeling at My feet. Yummmmmmy.


Three Realizations That Pissed Me Off.

1. I still haven't seen Underworld: Evolution. If you've seen it, please leave a comment and let Me know if I should be pissed about not having seen it yet.

2. Not working at home sucks. Not only do I have to be somewhere at a certain time, I have to actually look halfway good when I get there and be semi-nice to people. Tyranny beyond reason!

3. Waaaaaay too many people stop at the grocery store after work. And they are all in line in front of Me.

Three Realizations That Made Me Smile.

1. It's February. The suckiest month is the shortest. Spring is actually closer than it feels.

2. Baseball season is not far away at all.

3. I see My girls tonight. The best part of any day.


No comments: