It's Nice to be Nice to the Nice, but . . .

A night that tried My patience last night, and at times made Me wonder.

It was crowded and got crazy. And while that's often fun, and last night did provide its share of laughs (not all of them intentional), in the midst of it, I had to kick someone. Which, honestly, I hate doing.

The situation was fairly straightforward. I have few rules, and I am more than willing to concede the benefit of the doubt in situations.

This girl comes in last night, and, as often the case, isn't aware that Sir and Ma'am are required in the room. No biggie. I gently remind her. With a smile. she does it again. OK, she missed the first one. One of My girls reminds her again, via the Bot.

Then she says . . . "so, is this room about ass-kissing, or what?"

At that point, I kick her. she has the annoying "auto-rejoin on kick" turned on, so she immediately reappears. At which point I have to kick and ban her.

OK, I'm pissed at having had to do that, but stuff happens, I have My rules, they're hardly onerous. But then . . . . she feels the need to PM Me. . . .

she's pissed because she saw other girls not using Sir before she got kicked. I pointed out, not as patiently as I should have, perhaps, that what she saw was a girl referring to two Doms by their names, minus the "Sir," in the third person. OK, that's splitting hairs a bit, admittedly, but I also pointed out that the girl had TWO chances to correct herself and still decided that being a smartass was the way to go.

At that point I said goodbye and put her on IGNORE.

Why must people continually confuse niceness and grace with weakness? What is the virus in human nature at work here?

Oh well, today's a another, better day. Two of My three girls are off work . . . yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, might I enquire as to how one finds the room? It would be interesting to visit this place, given that one is invited. An email could be sent, given an address and given that you do not object.

Lenora said...

I can be e-mailed at Mistress@ratemydays.com

As for how to find the room, if you click on Web Page link . . . there's a link there that explains how to find us on IRC.

rivka said...

Rules are rules - so you shouldn't feel bad for getting rid of her. People like that aggravate me too. It's like they just want to cause problems.

I don't know much about IRC, but I might try to visit that room as well. :)